Employment OpportunitiesAcross the lower mainland dedicated individuals are making valuable contributions every day to provide outstanding service to our company. At B&B Contracting Group you'll have access to a range of career options, unique benefits and experiences that you just won't find anywhere else.
B&B Contracting Group is an equal opportunity employer. Respect for the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace is fundamental in the eyes of B&B Contracting Group. Our organizational values stress the importance of diversity, fairness and trust.
B&B Is always on the look out for the following positons
- Skilled Labourers
- Pipelayers (civil/hydro-tel)
- Equipment Operators
B&B Contracting is seeking hard working and reliable individuals to fill various positions within our growing civil construction company. B&B is a union-affiliated employer that puts a strong emphasis on safety and offers highly competitive compensation and benefits.
Successful applicants will:
- Have 1 – 2 years’ prior work experience (prior experience in civil works and hydro/telephone/cable ducting is considered an asset)
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
- Possess basic mathematics skills
- Have the ability to perform physically demanding manual labour
- Possess manual dexterity and motor coordination skills
- Have the ability to pay close attention to detail
- Possess active listening skills
- Have a strong work ethic
- Work harmoniously within a team environment
- Have his/her own reliable transportation
Come work for an organization with a strong reputation and over 65 years of experience in the industry – APPLY NOW!
This is an Online Application Form. Click on it and fill it out, then save it to your computer. then send it as an Attachment to email@example.com. Please feel free to include your resume as well.