The B&B Contracting Group has accumulated a number of awards over the years.
Some of our most notable awards are listed below.
Low Level Road Project in North Vancouver Awards
- Bill Curtis Award (Transportation Project of the Year) for 2015
- ACEC-BC 2015 People’s Choice Award
- ACEC-BC Award of Merit in the Transportation and Bridges Category
- APEGBC Peak of Excellence Award
Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure’s Deputy Minister’s Contractor of the Year Awards
- First Place 2008: In Recognition of Excellence in Grading and Structures for Highway 10, 122nd Street to 176A Street Grading
- First Place 2007: In Recognition of Excellence in Grading and Bridge Construction and Environmental Efforts for Highway 11, Abbotsford – Mission Sumas Way to Clayburn
- Finalist 2005: In Recognition of Excellence in Grading for Highway 7, 285th Street to Silverdale Avenue & McLean Street